Friday, August 22, 2014

Friday, August 22nd- Wacky Words

Look a citrusy skirt!

            "Hipster" "Citrus"

Am I a hipster?!
A hipster is just a hippy wanna be!
From 2013 drinking citrus tea!

These hipsters live with flowers on their heads
And citrus fruits all around their beds.

Some say I'm a hipster, but how can that be?
The only citrus I eat is those baby orange things!         

Must you eat citrus if  you are hipster you ask?
Well yes! If you don't eat citrus being a hipster will never pass!!
If hippies knew that their child would be guppies who would in return have flower child hipsters,
I wonder if they would've left some citrus fruits out of their diets and let some flowers stay growing in the wild.

From high-waisted shorts to citrus print crop tops, hipsters are growing out of every society!

Don't get me wrong some people are just hip, but hipsters are a fashion phase that should really go away! Oh and maybe the citrus fruits will stop disappearing from all the stores as well!

People make songs about hipsters and their citrusy fruits, but hopefully one day those will all be on mute!

I believe in being hip, but I don't think there should be, a lifetime of citrusy, hipstery beings!





Would you like To Be A Hipster?
Interested in a class on Hipster Culture?

No comments:

Post a Comment