Friday, September 5, 2014

Friday, September 5th- Aliens In Egypt

King Tutankhamun, aka one of the most know and famous pharaohs in history. He unfortunately died at the age of 18 after only eight years of ruling. No one knew an awful lot about him and excavators spent years trying to find his tomb. With some luck in 1922 his tomb was found. With even more luck it was completely in tact! The unfortunate side to this situation is that every time someone tried to open the tomb they would die. Some say coincidence, some say King Tut's ghost, but I say something totally different: aliens.

By aliens I mean the nastiest, bluest, gnarliest, most fearsome look creatures ever to walk the universe. They probably stand about 14 feet tall and have muscles that are bigger than The Rock's. I'm talking eyes that are blood red and black hole black with teeth like vampires. I'm not sure how you'd feel if metal disks fell from the sky and a few dozen of those walked out, but I would be doing whatever they tell me to.

Many researchers have different ideas of how this young Pharaoh died, but I would like to share my theory. After these crazy, terrifying looking aliens showed up on King Tut's door and scared the pee out of him I believe they became friends! These aliens, let's call them Scary-Spooky-Dudes, started helping out the young king with kingly stuff like executions, building stuff, keeping people in line, etc. Well I think that King Tut was playing marbles with a couple of these Scary-Spooky-Dudes and beat them causing one of them to get mad and throw him across the room (this explains the broken leg and damaged skull theories made by scientists!). After they figured out they killed the young King they decided to go back home, but made the oath that if anyone tried to destroy the peace that King Tut would have in the after-life they would kill them.

This is of course just my brain thinking weird things about what could have possibly happened to this little king, but we will technically never know!
King Tut's golden casket

No comments:

Post a Comment