Monday, September 15, 2014

Monday, September 15th- What the Deuce?

La Mariee by Marc Chagall
I am very uninspired by this so called master piece. Maybe it's because of the random assortment of what looks to be a ram/goat, a fish, a bride, and some random person. Forgive me if I missed any other random animals in this painting. I am very confused at what this picture is trying to represent.. A runaway bride, Snow White maybe? It is very confusing and all very uninspiring in my opinion.
So there you have it. This is what I am sharing with you today. The inspiration that doesn't inspire, titled La Mariee.

If you would like to view more work done by Marc Chagall, click here.

See y'all tomorrow!

1 comment:

  1. Awesome! I love it when people aren't compelled to say something good about something they don't necessarily think is good. When a writer shares an opinion of theirs, that differs from many other writer's opinions, it really puts you in the spotlight.

    ReplyDelete