Wednesday, September 17, 2014

Wednesday, September 17th- Alphabet Soup

An apple a day is what they say,
But does an apple a day really keep the doctor away?
Can you really eat an apple and stay healthy?
Don’t you want to try something different than just eating the apple!
Eating the apple can make your hands sticky so let’s try a new thing!
For instance, what if you throw the apple at the doctor every day to keep him away!
Good going.” Your mom would say after the doctor was blinded by apple juices!
HAAHHA” is what I’d say cause my doctor has surly been kept away!
It’s time for change in this weird story so let’s focus on nothing and see where this goes!
Joyful is a word that brings happiness about!
Kangaroos feel joy with their children in their pouches!
Lemurs feel joy when they swing from tree to tree!
Mothers feel joy when they first see their children!
Nothing can stop someone (or something) from feeling joy at some point!
Out of every emotion joy is my favorite!
Please bear(roar) with me because my brain is so scattered!
Question me if you wish, but I have such a hard time staying on topic!
Really I must say that the only time I can focus is when I read!
So with that being said, I hope this reading helped scatter your brain while reading it.
Truly I hope you are confused and finding me to be strange.
Unless, of course, you understand what it is like to not be able to focus!
Very sincerely I might add that if you aren’t weird you’re reading the wrong blog!
Well until I see you next time I hope you don’t break any bones!
(X-rays are truly terrible for you!)
Yes, I know, we started talking about apples, but I do hope you enjoyed.
Zany writing like mine should only be read by zany people like me!


When I think of alphabet soup I think of Shirley Temple for some reason! So here is a link to Shirley Temple's Animal Crackers In My Soup!

No comments:

Post a Comment