Thursday, September 25, 2014

Thursday, September 25th- Bad Mistakes

Well kids I'm joining you today to share some advice about bad mistakes. We are all in high school and that means high school relationships. We all have that one relationship that should never have happened and well mine was the biggest mistake I've made and is still haunting me after a year.

As a freshman I was friends with a junior that was a boy. Him and his girlfriend broke up and I mean you can see where this is going. So we were "togetherish" for about six months. We pretty much had an argument everyday and that got super old super fast. So the weekend before I was about to end whatever that relationship we had he went out of town with his ex-girlfriend. That was reason enough for me to say "Forget about you!" The only problem is that him and this girl are dating again. That shouldn't be a problem, but I'm still friends with this boy since we live near each other so she likes to assume I'm trying to "win him back" a lot.

Anyway, I know you guys don't want to hear about some dumb relationship, but I do want to say from this bad mistake I learned not to start "dating/talking to/being with" someone who just got out of relationship.



P.S. No I didn't actually learn this lesson considering I've made sort of the same mistake with two other guys! Someday I will learn, but for now high school relationships suck!

2 comments:

  1. I agree, some high school relationships suck. I also like the advice of not to talk to someone or try to get with someone that just got out of a relationship. Very good!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have to kiss a lot of frogs before you find your prince. I speak from experience. It's just a part of life!

    ReplyDelete