Friday, October 10, 2014

Friday, October 10th- Pet Peeve

Can a person be my pet peeve? If so I don't have to think about it! Brody is my pet peeve.
Constantly in MY space claiming that it is OUR space. No it is not. Not to mention his CONSTANT fangirling over movies, and I thought I was bad until I met him. Oh and can we realize his continuous insistence that I find him attractive when I most certainly see him as a brother and nothing in the realm of finding him attractive! (I'm not being rude I promise! He is a great person.) Continuing, the fact that he never does his work is quite bothersome. Sometimes I want to get stuff done, but he sits there and gets in MY space and distracts me. Well I guess that's enough of a Brody rant for the day. I'm sure I will have more in the future!

1 comment:

  1. Why yes, someone can be your pet peeve. I like how you tell your feelings about him. To make it better, I think you should of made it a mystery to keep us guessing.

    ReplyDelete