Thursday, October 30, 2014

Thursday, October 30th- Taylor Swift

My life has been upside down since I was fifteen.
I constantly get put down because I go on dates with a lot of boys and people don't always like my music.
I just want to be able to write, sing, dance, and live being me. Not having to please anyone else.
I live in this big life where everyone thinks they know me when in reality I just want to be simple and happy while performing for society!



Here is Taylor's vevo! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uFZIuJKn2Tg

2 comments:

  1. This was good. But could have had more flow. Please refer to the Progressive commercials for further reference.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not trying to destroy an image of Taylor Swift, but she get's put down a lot because she dates lots of dudes, breaks up with them, and then writes a song about them. But this was short and sweet and to the point. Good job.

    ReplyDelete