Thursday, October 2, 2014

Thursday, October 2nd- The Frog Prince

A precious Princess takes a walk along a stream where she meets the man she believes she should be with.
 The man has a secret that he will never tell, but it keeps him from kissing her which upsets her and that isn't swell.
The Princess brings her loving Prince home and he eats from her plate and sleeps next to her in bed.

For three days this enchantment goes on and the Princess begins to fall deeply in love.

On the third night the Princess tries to kiss her sweet Prince to say goodnight, but he forcefully objects.
Once the solemn Prince falls deeply asleep the Princess presses her soft lips to his and falls into a slumber.

When the Princess wakes up the next morning she shrieks "My Prince, My Prince! Help there's a frog!" and the frog replies "My sweet lady I am your Prince. I told you not to kiss me. For a witch made me human and said if I ever kissed another I would turn back into a frog. Now my lovely Princess, I must return to my swamp and live my life as a frog Prince forever indebted to your gratitude."
The Frog Prince hopped away while the sweet Princess sat on her bed weeping.


Did you like my fractured fairytale? Check out the original.

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I enjoyed how you fractured the story. I liked how he was already a prince, and then turned into a frog. To make it better, I think you could of gone into deeper details. Like what happened after he went back to the swamp.

    ReplyDelete