Friday, October 24, 2014

Friday, October 24th- X Marks the Spot

After weeks on this majestic sea, I pirate Kait, my friend pirate Jack, and our Captain Black have finally found the island of treasure we took the map for after hijacking a ship. We sink the anchor and step onto land only to find mashed potatoes. Everything is covered with mashed potatoes! The trees, the sand, the dirt are all mashed potatoes. There are rivers of gravy and small ponds of more gravy. This is not at all what we were expecting, but it was a nice surprise to have unlimited food!

1 comment:

  1. My dream of being covered in gravy was almost realized after reading this striking story of nonfiction. Finally someone understands. I feel immersed, the thin film that accumulates over time on gravy softly touches my skin and I am in pure bliss. The taters tantalize the taste buds on the tip of my tongue; time feels to slow and tomorrow tries to take the taste away. Mark my words, I won't let that happen. Your story has revealed a new chapter in my life that begins today, starting now, and ending never. The ponds of gravy perpetuate the perfect position of my predetermined perplexity of pillowing mounds of mashed potatoes. An aria of angels accentuates my appetite of the appealing appetizers that are allowing my absolute obsession that is an obstinance in my now off tilt, obscured, somewhat ocular door that is my life. The taters tell me to take my time, and enjoy the ride; I think I will listen.

    ReplyDelete