Tuesday, October 21, 2014

Tuesday, October 21- Deja Vu

Caroline studied the old man carefully. She couldn't quite put her finger on it, but something about him reminded her of somebody else? But who? She looked at his features: the bright eyes full of energy, the broad features of his upper body, and awkward curve of his lips. She thought she was beginning to think of who it could be, but it wasn't possible. That man was locked in a cellar for the rest of his immortal life. That man looked young. This man was not, but the features were so startling similar. Even his joyful, but hardened personality was the exact same. Then she saw it... the sonic screwdriver. She knew it was him.

"Oh Caroline, you see me now. You see that I am your Doctor. I have missed you so much. I know this is a new form, but I had to regenerate. My lovely Caroline."

 She paused to think before she could reply, "Is it really you? My dearest Doctor Who?"

Doctor Who season 7

3 comments:

  1. Doctor Who. Prime example of how British television is better than the junk Burbank puts out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how you wrote this! I don't understand the part of "Oh Caroline you see me now. You see that I am your Doctor I Have missed you so much. I know this is a new form, but I had to regenerate." I think you could have explained a little bit before that part what happened for him to "regenerate." But other then that, I really loved this!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your story was cool, I love the reference to Doctor Who! However, I feel like you could've explained more about what was going on to clear up some confusion.

    ReplyDelete